1. Dogs must be kept on leads at ALL times. IF YOUR DOG IS LET OFF THE LEAD YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE EVENT FIELD.
2. Dog owners must clean up after their dogs. Dog waste bags are available from the Information Point, located near to the main arena. There a bins provided around the event field.
3. The safety and well being of all animals at the event is the responsibility of their owners. Owners must keep their dog under control at all times.
4. Dog owners will be responsible for any damage or harm caused to property, people or other animals made by their dogs.
5. You, your family, friends and pets enter the event field at your own risk. Lonoke County Council on Aging, it's Board of Directors, Staff, volunteers or it's sponsors will not be held responsible for any accident or incident that may occur.
6. Lonoke County Council on Aging, it's Board of Directors, Staff, volunteers or it's sponsors
will not be responsible for any damage or harm caused by your dogs to you, other people or other dogs.
7. Since this is a charity event, we cannot issue a refund.
8. If you have entered your dogs into the fun dog show it is your responsibility to listen out for announcements of the class times and start times. Since this is a charity event,
Dog show entry fees are non-refundable.
9. Fun dog show entries will be limited to under 100 per class. This is for the safety of you, your animals, spectators and all people involved in the show.
10. If you find or lose anything, please report to the Information Point.
11. Adverse weather conditions. The organizers have the right to shut down part or all of the event in the event of adverse weather conditions. Since this is a charity event, entry fees and show tickets are non-refundable.
Classes will include:
Cutest Puppy – aged 6-12 months
Awesome Old Timer 9 years +
Best in Show (All first place winners from the day will be entered at no additional class fee)
Entry – $20.00 for one classification. $5.00 for each additional class
Show Place - 600 North Grant, Cabot Arkansas
Judges will be comprised of local professionals, celebrities, and elected officials